Card making workshop at Havering Museum
Residents can get creative at a card making workshop.
Havering Museum in High Street, Romford will be holding the monthly workshop on Wednesday July 25 and Thursday July 26 at the museum in High Street, Romford from 2pm to 4pm.
The sessions are perfect for making the cards you send to your loved ones unique and special.
The sessions are led by Christina Bridgen who goes through making the card step by step with the end result looking fantastic and professional.
Curator, Laura Turnage said: “Christina is excellent at working with the card making groups, sharing her professional skills and knowledge. These craft sessions are the perfect opportunity to give your loved ones an extra special gift”.
You may also want to watch:
Admission is �6 per person and includes entry to the Museum and light refreshments.
Pre-booking is required. To book phone Havering Museum on 01708 766 571.
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 3 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 4 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 5 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 6 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 7 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 8 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 9 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
- 10 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs