Card making workshop at Havering Museum
Residents can get creative at a card making workshop.
Havering Museum in High Street, Romford will be holding the monthly workshop on Wednesday July 25 and Thursday July 26 at the museum in High Street, Romford from 2pm to 4pm.
The sessions are perfect for making the cards you send to your loved ones unique and special.
The sessions are led by Christina Bridgen who goes through making the card step by step with the end result looking fantastic and professional.
Curator, Laura Turnage said: “Christina is excellent at working with the card making groups, sharing her professional skills and knowledge. These craft sessions are the perfect opportunity to give your loved ones an extra special gift”.
You may also want to watch:
Admission is �6 per person and includes entry to the Museum and light refreshments.
Pre-booking is required. To book phone Havering Museum on 01708 766 571.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 5 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 6 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 7 BHRUT 'determined to learn' after inquest finds failures in pensioner's care before her death
- 8 West Ham legend Sir Trevor Brooking supports charity golf day
- 9 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
- 10 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week