Car up for grabs in St Francis Hospice winter raffle
Residents could win a car or receive a cash boost as part of the St Francis Hospice winter raffle.
Tickets are on sale for the raffle. organised by the Havering-atte-Bower charity and the top prize is a car worth around �10,500.
St Francis Ambassadors will be selling tickets in the Brewery, Romford every Friday until Christmas.
Other prizes up for grabs include a second prize of �1,000, then �500, �250 and �150 for third, fourth and fifth.
As a bonus anyone who buys or sells a �10 book of tickets will be entered into a super seller draw where �1,000 can be won.
You may also want to watch:
Winners will be draw on January 18.
Tickets are �1 each or �10 a book and are available by calling 01708 723 593. The closing date is December 31 and only people over 16 can buy or sell tickets.
- 1 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 2 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 3 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 4 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 5 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 6 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Havering parents and children soars
- 8 Schools say lack of funding means they can't carry out mass Covid testing
- 9 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 10 Heritage: Measuring speed of sound at Upminster