Car up for grabs in St Francis Hospice winter raffle
Residents could win a car or receive a cash boost as part of the St Francis Hospice winter raffle.
Tickets are on sale for the raffle. organised by the Havering-atte-Bower charity and the top prize is a car worth around �10,500.
St Francis Ambassadors will be selling tickets in the Brewery, Romford every Friday until Christmas.
Other prizes up for grabs include a second prize of �1,000, then �500, �250 and �150 for third, fourth and fifth.
As a bonus anyone who buys or sells a �10 book of tickets will be entered into a super seller draw where �1,000 can be won.
You may also want to watch:
Winners will be draw on January 18.
Tickets are �1 each or �10 a book and are available by calling 01708 723 593. The closing date is December 31 and only people over 16 can buy or sell tickets.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 2 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 3 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 4 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 5 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 6 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 7 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 8 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 9 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 10 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'