Car up for grabs in St Francis Hospice winter raffle
Residents could win a car or receive a cash boost as part of the St Francis Hospice winter raffle.
Tickets are on sale for the raffle. organised by the Havering-atte-Bower charity and the top prize is a car worth around �10,500.
St Francis Ambassadors will be selling tickets in the Brewery, Romford every Friday until Christmas.
Other prizes up for grabs include a second prize of �1,000, then �500, �250 and �150 for third, fourth and fifth.
As a bonus anyone who buys or sells a �10 book of tickets will be entered into a super seller draw where �1,000 can be won.
You may also want to watch:
Winners will be draw on January 18.
Tickets are �1 each or �10 a book and are available by calling 01708 723 593. The closing date is December 31 and only people over 16 can buy or sell tickets.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 5 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 6 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
- 9 Kem Cetinay’s Array restaurant to host Halloween 'ball'
- 10 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says