Romford M&S worker features in TikTok video to celebrate 50 years' service
- Credit: M&S
A woman who recently celebrated 50 years working for Marks and Spencer has fulfilled her hopes of featuring in the Romford team's TikTok videos.
Elizabeth Bolger, 65, celebrated her golden anniversary with the brand on January 25.
But celebrations continued with her debut in one of team Romford’s TikTok videos on February 5.
Liz, who confessed she was eager to star in one of the videos, said she was surprised to be featured in one to celebrate her 50th work anniversary.
She said: “The team have done such an amazing job with it and I was so pleased they wanted to dedicate one to me, I was really touched.
“We’re like one big happy family here at M&S and we just all love to have fun with one another...I think that really comes across in the videos too, we all just get along so well.”
So far, the video has been viewed by more than 137,000 people.
- 1 Man stabbed in head in reported Hornchurch robbery
- 2 Nude cycle ride supporting cyclists' safety and body positivity to come to Romford
- 3 Jailed: Woman raped by two men in 'depraved' set-up
- 4 Supermarket giant Aldi confirms construction of new Romford store is ‘progressing well’
- 5 'Redundant’ Hornchurch office space being eyed for new one-bedroom home
- 6 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in east London
- 7 Local election 2022: HRA and Labour form new Havering administration
- 8 Former Upminster farmer hopes to buy back land, but is wary of price going 'up and up and up'
- 9 'Transformational’: What is the Elizabeth line and what does it mean for Havering?
- 10 Met Police reportedly 'scrutinising CCTV' in Havering electoral fraud investigation
Liz, from Romford, said a lot has changed in the last 50 years, but she has “loved every moment”.
She added: “Now I feel so blessed to have been here for team Romford’s TikTok fame!”