Romford care provider awarded 'five-star employer' certificate after survey
- Credit: Home Instead Romford
A Romford home care provider has been named a “five-star employer” after a survey found it creates a culture where employees can thrive.
Home Instead Romford was declared a “five-star employer” by independent employee engagement experts WorkBuzz.
It comes after the company received an employee engagement score of 90 in a survey hosted by WorkBuzz, a rating it said few companies achieve.
The survey asked employees about career development, the relationship with their managers and their day-to-day responsibilities.
The care provider offers services across the borough of Havering and Barking and Dagenham.
Owner Kiran Agrawal said she is delighted to be recognised as a five-star employer “particularly in light of yet another challenging year for our caregivers”.
Chief executive of WorkBuzz, Steven Front, said the award was created to “recognise the best workplace cultures where employees are proud to work, are motivated to do more, and want to stay for the foreseeable future.”
- 1 Romford pair to 'bring a little bit of raving' to 'more mature' Hornchurch community
- 2 'The smell is foul': Brigade called to more than 70 fires at Rainham site since 2018
- 3 Bid to turn Harold Wood motor shop into three-bedroom home refused by council
- 4 Watch: Brawl erupts on Heath Park street outside pub
- 5 Man, 52, found with head injuries in Hornchurch
- 6 'A social club for the community': 90-year-old Hornchurch snooker hall to close after 'losing battle' over lease
- 7 Man arrested after allegedly begging while armed with hammer
- 8 Wanted: Man sought after aggravated burglaries, failing to appear in court
- 9 Proposal to bulldoze Romford shops to make way for 15 homes
He added: “We’ve loved working with Home Instead Romford who truly care about their employee’s experience and have worked hard to ensure they create a culture where their people can thrive.”