Bid to turn Rainham estate agency into nail and beauty salon
- Credit: Google Maps
A Rainham estate agency could see its use changed to become a nail and beauty salon.
Tammy Pham has submitted an application to Havering Council to propose changing Century 21 - the estate agency on Celtic Farm Road near Rainham Library - into a nail and beauty salon.
Proposed layout plans for the salon include an open area with pedicure and manicure stations, a waiting space and reception area.
A room towards the back of the salon, and next to the pedicure space, would be created as a spa room.
Opening hours proposed for the business are 9am to 7pm, Monday to Friday, and 10am to 6pm on Saturdays, with it being closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
If approved, the development is proposed to start in December next year and end a year later.
A decision should be made by August 22.
- 1 Romford World Naked Bike Ride: How protest sits at the heart of the nude cycle
- 2 Motorcyclist dies after collision with car on Shepherds Hill
- 3 ‘It winds me up’: Cleanliness of Romford’s South Street slammed
- 4 Hornchurch police station: No movement on purchase plan as assurances sought about station's future
- 5 Romford flooring company proposes disused shop as site for new three-storey building with six homes
- 6 Man dies after suffering gunshot injuries in Harold Hill
- 7 Ilford man charged with possession of knife after Romford nightclub search
- 8 'Extremely hard': Mum donates Isla Caton's toys in act of kindness so 'her legacy lives on'
- 9 Kem Cetinay: Love Island star offers ‘deepest condolences’ after fatal motorcycle collision
- 10 'Totally gutted’: Hornchurch nightclub owner vows to appeal after opening hours extension refused
View the application using reference P1023.22.