Business: Romford coffee store serves up Lamborghini coffee
- Credit: Archant
After a few strong coffees, your heart may race just like it would in a trip in a fast car.
One local vender has doubled the thrill by selling coffee from the family of sports car manufacturers Lamborghini.
The owner of the Macchiato Bar in the Liberty Shopping Centre, Romford, prides the business in selling coffee “just like you’d find in Italy”.
The Romford Branch is coming up to its first birthday and serves only Tonino Lamborghini coffee - owned by the son of the flash car firm.
Speaking to the Recorder after returning from a trip to Italy Eli Mordoch said: “The Lamborghini coffee is made in the true Italian way.
You may also want to watch:
“We are serving the four main drinks served in Italy - Macchiato, Latte, Cappuccino and Espresso - in the Italian way. We are not dealing with small or large coffees. There’s a certain amount in each drink.
“In Italy no one will ask if you want a small or large drink - you say cappuccino and that’s the amount of coffee you get.”
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 3 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 4 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 5 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 6 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 7 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 8 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 9 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 10 Shaken Not Stirred: James Bond fan co-founds group and brings thousands of 007 lovers together
For those not familiar with the Macchiato, Eli said: “Macchiato is a kind of drink - it’s espresso with a drop of milk.
Eli has noticed a lot of Italians visiting his store and praising his coffee.
“Just yesterday an engineer from a ship in Portsmouth over from Italy was in Romford shop. He said ‘it’s the coffee I’m used to drinking in Italy’,” he said.
“I think anybody that drinks the coffee will realise it’s different coffee than all the common coffee shops.”
To taste the Tonino Lamborghini coffee visit the Macchiato Bar in the Liberty opposite Boots.
Business: Rainham businesswoman launches downsizing service for baby boomersBusiness: Romford dancer taps into market to teach young children balletChildren build computer games at Romford ‘Code Club’