Business: Romford coffee store serves up Lamborghini coffee
- Credit: Archant
After a few strong coffees, your heart may race just like it would in a trip in a fast car.
One local vender has doubled the thrill by selling coffee from the family of sports car manufacturers Lamborghini.
The owner of the Macchiato Bar in the Liberty Shopping Centre, Romford, prides the business in selling coffee “just like you’d find in Italy”.
The Romford Branch is coming up to its first birthday and serves only Tonino Lamborghini coffee - owned by the son of the flash car firm.
Speaking to the Recorder after returning from a trip to Italy Eli Mordoch said: “The Lamborghini coffee is made in the true Italian way.
You may also want to watch:
“We are serving the four main drinks served in Italy - Macchiato, Latte, Cappuccino and Espresso - in the Italian way. We are not dealing with small or large coffees. There’s a certain amount in each drink.
“In Italy no one will ask if you want a small or large drink - you say cappuccino and that’s the amount of coffee you get.”
- 1 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 2 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 3 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 4 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears
- 7 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 8 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 9 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 10 Queen's and King George hospitals reach 10,000 vaccinated milestone
For those not familiar with the Macchiato, Eli said: “Macchiato is a kind of drink - it’s espresso with a drop of milk.
Eli has noticed a lot of Italians visiting his store and praising his coffee.
“Just yesterday an engineer from a ship in Portsmouth over from Italy was in Romford shop. He said ‘it’s the coffee I’m used to drinking in Italy’,” he said.
“I think anybody that drinks the coffee will realise it’s different coffee than all the common coffee shops.”
To taste the Tonino Lamborghini coffee visit the Macchiato Bar in the Liberty opposite Boots.
Business: Rainham businesswoman launches downsizing service for baby boomersBusiness: Romford dancer taps into market to teach young children balletChildren build computer games at Romford ‘Code Club’