Business: Romford coffee store serves up Lamborghini coffee
- Credit: Archant
After a few strong coffees, your heart may race just like it would in a trip in a fast car.
One local vender has doubled the thrill by selling coffee from the family of sports car manufacturers Lamborghini.
The owner of the Macchiato Bar in the Liberty Shopping Centre, Romford, prides the business in selling coffee “just like you’d find in Italy”.
The Romford Branch is coming up to its first birthday and serves only Tonino Lamborghini coffee - owned by the son of the flash car firm.
Speaking to the Recorder after returning from a trip to Italy Eli Mordoch said: “The Lamborghini coffee is made in the true Italian way.
You may also want to watch:
“We are serving the four main drinks served in Italy - Macchiato, Latte, Cappuccino and Espresso - in the Italian way. We are not dealing with small or large coffees. There’s a certain amount in each drink.
“In Italy no one will ask if you want a small or large drink - you say cappuccino and that’s the amount of coffee you get.”
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 3 Romford new age shop to reopen again after closure years ago
- 4 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 5 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 6 Romford swimmer calls for volunteers to take plunge for hospice
- 7 Upminster student completes 4x4x48 Challenge for Saint Francis Hospice
- 8 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 9 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 10 Romford add to management team as Boro win 11-goal Waltham Abbey friendly
For those not familiar with the Macchiato, Eli said: “Macchiato is a kind of drink - it’s espresso with a drop of milk.
Eli has noticed a lot of Italians visiting his store and praising his coffee.
“Just yesterday an engineer from a ship in Portsmouth over from Italy was in Romford shop. He said ‘it’s the coffee I’m used to drinking in Italy’,” he said.
“I think anybody that drinks the coffee will realise it’s different coffee than all the common coffee shops.”
To taste the Tonino Lamborghini coffee visit the Macchiato Bar in the Liberty opposite Boots.
Business: Rainham businesswoman launches downsizing service for baby boomersBusiness: Romford dancer taps into market to teach young children balletChildren build computer games at Romford ‘Code Club’