Hornchurch baby classes named 'best in Romford'
- Credit: Emma Theophil
A Harold Hill mother's baby classes have been named the best pregnancy support service in Romford by a website dedicated to parents.
Basking Babies Hornchurch, owned by Emma Theophil, was named the 2021 best pre/post-natal support service by the Mum’s Guide to Romford.
Having only taken over the franchise in 2020, mum-of-four Emma said she feels “honoured” to have been chosen as the winner.
Classes provided by Emma include pregnancy relaxation, baby massage, baby yoga and baby reflexology.
The 35-year-old said she has “always strived to create a space where parents feel really supported and empowered."
She added: “This award has made me feel that I am on the right path and doing what I set out to do.”
Emma, who has home schooled her kids - aged four to 15 - for the past six years, said the business aligns with everything she is passionate about.
- 1 Neighbours praise developer despite rat problem as blocks are demolished
- 2 How The Apprentice's Thomas Skinner pivoted his business to weather Covid
- 3 Rainham woman fears missing puppy was dognapped
- 4 Gallows Corner flyover could be shut without government support, TfL warns
- 5 Hornchurch baby classes named 'best in Romford'
- 6 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 7 ‘No place for hate in Havering’: Protests by far-right group outside Aklu Plaza condemned
- 8 Havering pupil-to-teacher ratio higher than outer London average – and rising
- 9 MP's free trip to Mediterranean tax haven was to 'strengthen relations'
- 10 MP calls for investigation into alleged vandalism of historic sign
She describes the group as a “really supportive, non-judgemental and empowering place” to learn baby techniques while surrounded by like-minded mums.
In the new year Emma hopes to open baby yoga for crawling babies, expanding on the current nine-month-old limit.
Classes for dads are also available.