Britain’s Got Talent winners Ashleigh and Pudsey visit Romford
Shoppers were treated to a special performance by Britain’s Got Talent’s winning dog Pudsey.
Ashleigh Butler, 17 and her pet Pudsey took to the stage at the Liberty Shoppping Centre in Romford.
The visit also saw the pair promoting their new book called Pudsey: My Autobidography.
Luke Taylor, 17 travelled to Romford from Dartford Kent to meet Pudsey.
He said: “I watched Britain’s Got Talent’ and watched Pudsey and Ashleigh, so we were really keen to have the opportunity to see their performance and get our book signed, they were brilliant”.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this year, Pudsey danced his way into the history books as the first canine winner of Britain’s Got Talent.
On their way to the title, he and his owner Ashleigh Butler won over David Walliams, delighted Alesha Dixon and stole the heart of Amanda Holden and utterly captivated Simon Cowell.
- 1 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 2 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 3 New social housing allocation system for Havering approved
- 4 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 5 'I don't feel safe': Mother who uses wheelchair calls for suitable home
- 6 Sewage floods home of family with one-day-old newborn after heavy rain
- 7 Fire and highwaymen: The history of Hornchurch's old archway
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Drains in area repeatedly flooded to be next inspected during bad weather
- 10 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
They charmed the nation, too – with millions of viewers tuning in to see them take the crown.