Britain’s Got Talent winners Ashleigh and Pudsey visit Romford
Shoppers were treated to a special performance by Britain’s Got Talent’s winning dog Pudsey.
Ashleigh Butler, 17 and her pet Pudsey took to the stage at the Liberty Shoppping Centre in Romford.
The visit also saw the pair promoting their new book called Pudsey: My Autobidography.
Luke Taylor, 17 travelled to Romford from Dartford Kent to meet Pudsey.
He said: “I watched Britain’s Got Talent’ and watched Pudsey and Ashleigh, so we were really keen to have the opportunity to see their performance and get our book signed, they were brilliant”.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this year, Pudsey danced his way into the history books as the first canine winner of Britain’s Got Talent.
On their way to the title, he and his owner Ashleigh Butler won over David Walliams, delighted Alesha Dixon and stole the heart of Amanda Holden and utterly captivated Simon Cowell.
- 1 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 2 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 3 Plan agreed to tackle persistent flooding in Abbs Cross Lane
- 4 Apology issued after council error sees pupils' fee multiplied by 100
- 5 Gidea Park events planner hopes to host summer community festival
- 6 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 7 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 8 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 9 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 10 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
They charmed the nation, too – with millions of viewers tuning in to see them take the crown.