Brentwood Theatre Coffee Shop is officially open for business
- Credit: Archant
Brentwood Theatre’s new coffee shop was officially launched last week.
The theatre is now open for coffee from Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm.
It was opened on Friday by Eric Pickles MP for Brentwood and Ongar, Mayor of Brentwood, Cllr Ann Coe, and Ian Davies, a trustee of the theatre and headteacher at Brentwood School.
Mr Pickles said: “The theatre’s main remit is to provide a space for the community, and the opening of the coffee shop will enhance its profile.
“I am very pleased to hear groups which already use the theatre during the day will have the chance to stay around and chat over coffee, and hope new groups will be encouraged to come in too.”
You may also want to watch:
Visitors to the theatre will now also able to pick up their orange recycling sacks and buy green waste bags and food recycling bags when the coffee shop is open.
- 1 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 2 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 7 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 8 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 9 Mum fears gaping ceiling left by workers will 'collapse' on children
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson denies 'blackfishing' accusations