Brentwood singer Pixie Lott calls for hospice support
Brentwood singer Pixie Lott is calling on fans to ‘Be a Hero’ and support a children’s hospice.
She is supporting Little Havens Children’s Hospice during its fundraising week which kicked off on Saturday (May 14).
The hospice, in Thundersley, provides care for children across Essex living with a life-limiting condition.
Pixie has added a touch of glamour by personally decorating a hero-style mask which, by donating just �5, fans have the chance to win.
She said: “I hope my sparkly hero mask raises lots of money for Little Havens Children’s Hospice. I’ve been to the hospice and seen what an amazing place it is, so it is a pleasure to take part.”
To be in with a chance of winning one of several celebrity-designed masks, or to make a donation, visit www.havenshospices.org.uk/hero or call 01702 220305.
The prize draw closes this Friday (May 20) at noon.
- 1 Hornchurch school puts latest outstanding rating down to 'perfect synergy'
- 2 Wendy's Romford to open tomorrow
- 3 Woman who 'glued neighbour's door shut' ordered to pay over £600
- 4 Mayor of Havering admitted to hospital with Covid-19
- 5 Eight-storey housing and retail development proposed for centre of Romford
- 6 Service users overcharged total of £5m by council accounting 'screw up'
- 7 'Devastated' friends need £36k to help mum with bowel cancer
- 8 Police: Blaze in flats with flammable cladding was arson attack
- 9 Developer submits plan to build 28 houses on rural industrial park
- 10 Plans to cut up to 600 Tube station jobs amid TfL 'funding crisis'