Brentwood singer Pixie Lott calls for hospice support
Brentwood singer Pixie Lott is calling on fans to ‘Be a Hero’ and support a children’s hospice.
She is supporting Little Havens Children’s Hospice during its fundraising week which kicked off on Saturday (May 14).
The hospice, in Thundersley, provides care for children across Essex living with a life-limiting condition.
Pixie has added a touch of glamour by personally decorating a hero-style mask which, by donating just �5, fans have the chance to win.
She said: “I hope my sparkly hero mask raises lots of money for Little Havens Children’s Hospice. I’ve been to the hospice and seen what an amazing place it is, so it is a pleasure to take part.”
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning one of several celebrity-designed masks, or to make a donation, visit www.havenshospices.org.uk/hero or call 01702 220305.
The prize draw closes this Friday (May 20) at noon.
- 1 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 2 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 3 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 4 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 5 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 6 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions
- 7 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 8 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 9 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 10 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering