Brentwood beauty salons talk post-lockdown and trending treatments
- Credit: Camille Hairdressers
Camille Hairdressers, located on Ongar Road, in Brentwood is described by its owner, Zack Subohon, as a “tranquil” and “homely heaven”.
The salon features an elegant design and offers an experienced team who are able to deliver “bespoke” treatments to clients.
Zack, who is also the hairdressing education specialist at the salon said it provides a personalised service through a “detailed and honest” consultation.
After the consultation the team are able to adapt their skills to help the client get a “tailored” and “maintainable” look suited for their individuality.
Reflecting on the impact of the pandemic on his business, Zack said: “Covid has been disruptive to all areas of the hair industry. We, of course, cannot do our job if we don’t have the clients in front of us.
You may also want to watch:
“However, through every mishap in life there is new opportunity, and here at Camille we have noticed our clients embracing their natural beauty and enhancing what they have.
“Lots of our clients have grown their hair in lockdown and are working more with natural colour to enhance their individual look.”
- 1 Demolition 'will now begin' to make way for 120 homes at former campus
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 4 Rainham flat ravaged by late night blaze
- 5 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 6 Campaigners ‘overjoyed’ and developer to 'consider its next steps' following Gallows Corner Tesco refusal
- 7 Covid-19: How has Havering fared over the last four weeks?
- 8 Application to install 5G mast in Cranham refused
- 9 Altered timetable means fewer fast trains between Romford and Liverpool Street
- 10 Romford church to offer new debt support scheme
Adding that it is important to keep client's hair in “optimum” condition, Zack said that at Camille the right products and “bespoke colour mixtures” are always used.
He said: “We have a range of different treatment to get clients lockdown locks back to the freedom we all know and love, and we love to welcome in new clients.”
Nail Salon, Salon Of Beauty is also located on Ongar Road where is has been based for five years.
The salon offers a range of nails treatments that include manicures and pedicures, alongside lash, brows and waxing services.
Owner Elizabeth said that lockdown has been an experience that is “hard to describe”.
She said: “It was like feeling lost. From working in a busy salon to nothing at the click of a finger.
“We were used to seeing so many different faces daily and we missed that a lot.
"We understand how much clients rely on us, not only for treatments, but also for an escape from their own busy lives, and also just for a chat.”
Elizabeth is now happy that the salon is back open for business, and said since returning from lockdown trends she has noticed her clients asking for include a Reverse French manicure and also bright colours.