Brentwood Only Way is Essex star is favourite to win Big Brother
Brentwood’s Amy Childs has been rated by bookies as the favourite to win the re-vamped Celebrity Big Brother series - even though she hasn’t been named as a contestant.
The series is due to be screened on Channel 5 later this year, but without any participants being confirmed, Paddy Power have given The Only Way is Essex star odds of 5/1.
These odds are shorter than stars like Martine McCutcheon and Ricky Hatton.
A spokesman for the bookmaker said: “She was installed as our favourite to win because her popularity is growing all the time, and she’s been likened to Katie Price, but she’s a younger version without any negative press.
“She seems to have a big personality as well as other assets and would be a big noise in the Big Brother house. Of all the names mentioned so far she is the most likely to take part in our opinion so it’s a mixture of all these things that make her our favourite.”
You may also want to watch:
Miss Childs has been a star of the ITV2 series since it launched in October last year. Earlier this year she signed a big money contract to become the new face of Caprice’s lingerie range.
The new series of The Only Way is Essex continues this Wednesday at 10pm on ITV2.
- 1 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 2 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 3 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 4 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 5 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 6 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 7 'It's appalling' - Frustration over persistent Collier Row water leak
- 8 One teenager dead in Harold Wood triple stabbing
- 9 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 10 Memorial bench at hospital honours 'well-loved' medic