Brentwood Only Way is Essex star is favourite to win Big Brother
Brentwood’s Amy Childs has been rated by bookies as the favourite to win the re-vamped Celebrity Big Brother series - even though she hasn’t been named as a contestant.
The series is due to be screened on Channel 5 later this year, but without any participants being confirmed, Paddy Power have given The Only Way is Essex star odds of 5/1.
These odds are shorter than stars like Martine McCutcheon and Ricky Hatton.
A spokesman for the bookmaker said: “She was installed as our favourite to win because her popularity is growing all the time, and she’s been likened to Katie Price, but she’s a younger version without any negative press.
“She seems to have a big personality as well as other assets and would be a big noise in the Big Brother house. Of all the names mentioned so far she is the most likely to take part in our opinion so it’s a mixture of all these things that make her our favourite.”
You may also want to watch:
Miss Childs has been a star of the ITV2 series since it launched in October last year. Earlier this year she signed a big money contract to become the new face of Caprice’s lingerie range.
The new series of The Only Way is Essex continues this Wednesday at 10pm on ITV2.
- 1 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 2 Sixth form denies knowledge of alleged A Level 'no confidence vote'
- 3 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 4 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 5 Ex-cop quizzed by police amid historic child sex investigation
- 6 Altered timetable means fewer fast trains between Romford and Liverpool Street
- 7 ‘It was odd’: Nurse who battled breast cancer retires after 30 years
- 8 Demolition 'will now begin' to make way for 120 homes at former campus
- 9 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 10 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence