Brentwood house music festival set for September
- Credit: ZENFest
ZENFest is set to go ahead at Brentwood's Kelvedon Hall in the summer.
The house music festival will be held in an ancient woodland at the Edwardian house on September 4 and promises an array of international DJs.
Expect Richy Ahmed, ANOTR, Rossi, Pat Wilson, Max Dean, Ryan Resso, DJ Caspa and Funk Cartel.
Think dragons, pandas, bamboo and lanterns, channelling a "zen" vibe.
Founders Stefan Poelman and Sam Cottrell were just 18 when they first started the Zen brand, firstly as a clothing range and then a music festival.
You may also want to watch:
They said: "We just wanted to create the best event we could think of, we wanted to include all the different things that we enjoy and could think of and turn it into a reality.
"We’re not just here to make money, we want the event to be the best it can be. You’ll definitely see us in the crowd on the day enjoying ourselves. We really are our own target audience.”
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 4 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 5 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 6 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 7 Array of activities to be held at Weald Park Country Show 2021
- 8 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 9 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 10 Brentwood's unsung heroes helping the community during the pandemic