Brentwood man hit by car on A414
A SERIOUSLY injured man from Brentwood was found on the A414 after being hit by a car on the way home from a night out.
Police have renewed their appeal for information about the collision which caused the 26-year-old extremely serious fractures of his left leg.
He was found by another motorist at 2.50am on January 29, the car which hit him had not stopped.
He was walking eastbound along the A414 near North Weald when he was struck from behind by a light coloured car.
A police spokesman said it is possible the driver was unaware of what happened.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can contact police on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Ex-councillor ordered to undo unauthorised green belt building works
- 2 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 3 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 4 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 5 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 6 'I'm terrified': Woman calls on council to move her to new accommodation
- 7 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 8 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 9 'It was amazing': Birthday surprise vintage bus tour for woman with Down's syndrome
- 10 Romford woman arrested on suspicion of illegal money lending