Brentwood: Keep up to date with council services throughout the festive period
Essex County Council will continue delivering services through the festive break.
You can continue to access information through the recently launched Your Essex mobile web app, which gives information, news and contact details for services.
Essex Highways will have 60 gritting lorries and 120 staff on call over the period to keep the main roads open.
To check which roads will be gritted, track the gritting lorries and find advice on safe winter travel, residents can visit the website www.essex.gov.uk/winter.
Residents can also keep up to date with gritting decisions by following the @Essex_Travel Twitter account.
You may also want to watch:
The council added that residents can recycle Christmas household waste at the county’s recycling centre
All centres will be closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day, and will close at 1pm on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
- 1 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 2 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 3 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 4 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 5 East London police officer charged with rape
- 6 End 8am scramble to secure GP appointments, watchdog warns
- 7 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 8 Brentwood Halloween event cancelled following tragic deaths
- 9 Post delays reported in Harold Hill as Royal Mail confirms staff shortages
- 10 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
For more information residents can visit: www.essex.gov.uk/recyclingcentres