Brentwood: Have your say on future of Hutton Community Centre
- Credit: Archant
Have your say on the future of Hutton Community Centre.
Brentwood Council wants to see the building become a community hub and used by local groups.
A meeting for residents and users to have their say has been organised for Wednesday, March 6, at St Peters Church Hall, in Claughton Way, Hutton, from 8pm.
Local councillors will be attending to discuss the ideas that the council has for the future of the community centre.
Cllr Louise McKinlay, leader of the council, said: “I am determined that once again Hutton Community Centre becomes a thriving facility and community hub. It is vital that local people and organisations are involved in the plans for the future and I will be there to discuss with everyone how best we can achieve this.
You may also want to watch:
“Everyone will have a say on how we can reinvigorate what will again be a great facility for the neighbourhood. So come along and have your say about what you think should happen with the venue.”
- 1 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 2 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for east London
- 3 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 4 120-home development on Harold Hill college site approved
- 5 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 6 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’
- 8 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 9 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 10 Case for release of Gallows Corner upgrade funds is in pipeline, TfL says