Brentwood: Have your say on future of Hutton Community Centre
- Credit: Archant
Have your say on the future of Hutton Community Centre.
Brentwood Council wants to see the building become a community hub and used by local groups.
A meeting for residents and users to have their say has been organised for Wednesday, March 6, at St Peters Church Hall, in Claughton Way, Hutton, from 8pm.
Local councillors will be attending to discuss the ideas that the council has for the future of the community centre.
Cllr Louise McKinlay, leader of the council, said: “I am determined that once again Hutton Community Centre becomes a thriving facility and community hub. It is vital that local people and organisations are involved in the plans for the future and I will be there to discuss with everyone how best we can achieve this.
You may also want to watch:
“Everyone will have a say on how we can reinvigorate what will again be a great facility for the neighbourhood. So come along and have your say about what you think should happen with the venue.”
- 1 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 2 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 3 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 4 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 5 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
- 6 Men questioned and 200 hours of CCTV seized after boys killed in Brentwood
- 7 End 8am scramble to secure GP appointments, watchdog warns
- 8 Post delays reported in Harold Hill as Royal Mail confirms staff shortages
- 9 Eight arrested on suspicion of murder following death of two teens
- 10 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'