‘Highlight of our calendar’: Businesses across Brentwood gather for fourth annual showcase
- Credit: Archant
More then 350 delegates attended the borough’s fourth annual Brentwood Business Showcase.
Exhibitor and sponsored stands were completely sold out at this year's Brentwood Business Showcase in Brentwood School on Thursday, October 31.
The annual event was attended by more than 350 delegates and 58 exhibitors.
Speakers covered everything from growing your business, becoming a more green company and how to embrace the latest technology for your organisation.
A spokesman from Tees incorporating Wortley Byers Law said: "We have a long tradition of heading up the sponsorship of this event which has been extremely successful not just for our firm but for all those taking part.
You may also want to watch:
"It's a great day to explore and update your business with choices of how best to move forward, make new contacts, develop your own networks and maximise the entrepreneurial potential that Brentwood is so well known for.
"It is a pleasure to be running a business in Brentwood and we will continue to support this event."
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 5 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 6 'It was surreal': Hornchurch personal trainer wins £10k with family on TV gameshow
- 7 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 8 Brentwood Tudor church damaged in illegal New Year's Eve party raises nearly £20,000 for repairs
- 9 Police uncover Rainham chop shop with vehicles worth up to £100,000
- 10 Sonic boom heard across east London, Essex and Cambridge
Exhibitors covered sectors such as social media and marketing, graphic design, law, education, IT, finance and funding, photography and videography, and health and wellbeing.
Delegates included Carmel Jane of Carmel Jane Photography who added: "The Brentwood Business Showcase is an outstanding event that truly brings together the businesses of Brentwood to share ideas, contacts and to do business.
"We have been involved for the last 4 years and it is an invaluable part of our marketing.
"By offering the free headshots it has raised our profile as set us as the leading commercial photography company in the area.
"Not only that, but we get to meet and engage with so many great people.
"We are involved in other events similar to this, but the Brentwood Business Showcase is by far and away the, most informative, best attended and well organised.
"One of the highlights of our calendar!"