Brentwood beauties could become Miss England
A NEW beauty queen will be crowned in Brentwood at a special exhibition next month.
The first ever Prom Show will feature dress hire, hair and beauty demonstrations and a fashion show.
It will be held at the Brentwood Centre, Doddinghurst Road on January 22 and 23.
The current Miss England, Jessica Linley, will crown the first ever Miss Prom Show beauty queen at the event. The lucky winner will be automatically entered into the semi-finals of next year’s Miss England.
Demonstrations from Brentwood dance teachers Kayzar and stylists GHD will also feature throughout the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Show producer Steve Petty-Mayor said: “We’re hugely excited about this event. We’re sure that no one will be disappointed with what we have to offer for this most important occasion in every teenager’s life.”
Entry for students costs �5, with parents, over 60s and under fives all enter free. 50p from every entry fee will be donated to charity.
- 1 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 2 Mum-of-two's long-term home 'nightmare' amid housing crisis
- 3 Jailed: Dagenham car burglar after 100mph pursuit in Romford
- 4 Met officers used 'excessive force' during Romford fight
- 5 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 6 Heritage: Is it Romford or Rumford? You decide
- 7 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 8 Woman 'repulsed and sick' after finding bug in Lidl yoghurt
- 9 Romford student receives Amazon bursary for women studying computer science
- 10 Sensory room in Harold Hill school gets new mural
For more information about how to enter Miss Prom Show visit http://www.missengland.info. For more information about the exhibition visit http://www.promshowessex.co.uk.