Brentwood beauties could become Miss England
A NEW beauty queen will be crowned in Brentwood at a special exhibition next month.
The first ever Prom Show will feature dress hire, hair and beauty demonstrations and a fashion show.
It will be held at the Brentwood Centre, Doddinghurst Road on January 22 and 23.
The current Miss England, Jessica Linley, will crown the first ever Miss Prom Show beauty queen at the event. The lucky winner will be automatically entered into the semi-finals of next year’s Miss England.
Demonstrations from Brentwood dance teachers Kayzar and stylists GHD will also feature throughout the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Show producer Steve Petty-Mayor said: “We’re hugely excited about this event. We’re sure that no one will be disappointed with what we have to offer for this most important occasion in every teenager’s life.”
Entry for students costs �5, with parents, over 60s and under fives all enter free. 50p from every entry fee will be donated to charity.
- 1 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 2 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 3 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 4 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 5 Sadly, this isn't a funny column
- 6 Romford cancer patient describes impact of Covid pandemic on mental health
- 7 From the town hall: The fight against Covid-19 continues in Havering
- 8 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 9 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 10 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
For more information about how to enter Miss Prom Show visit http://www.missengland.info. For more information about the exhibition visit http://www.promshowessex.co.uk.