Brentwood beauties could become Miss England
A NEW beauty queen will be crowned in Brentwood at a special exhibition next month.
The first ever Prom Show will feature dress hire, hair and beauty demonstrations and a fashion show.
It will be held at the Brentwood Centre, Doddinghurst Road on January 22 and 23.
The current Miss England, Jessica Linley, will crown the first ever Miss Prom Show beauty queen at the event. The lucky winner will be automatically entered into the semi-finals of next year’s Miss England.
Demonstrations from Brentwood dance teachers Kayzar and stylists GHD will also feature throughout the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Show producer Steve Petty-Mayor said: “We’re hugely excited about this event. We’re sure that no one will be disappointed with what we have to offer for this most important occasion in every teenager’s life.”
Entry for students costs �5, with parents, over 60s and under fives all enter free. 50p from every entry fee will be donated to charity.
- 1 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 2 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 3 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 4 Weekly Covid cases across east London revealed
- 5 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 6 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 7 Deep clean of Havering aims to get streets 'back to how they should be’
- 8 Charity opens development to help homeless into independent living
- 9 Mum opens Romford juice van to offer healthy snacks and drinks for kids
- 10 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
For more information about how to enter Miss Prom Show visit http://www.missengland.info. For more information about the exhibition visit http://www.promshowessex.co.uk.