Brentwood beauties could become Miss England
A NEW beauty queen will be crowned in Brentwood at a special exhibition next month.
The first ever Prom Show will feature dress hire, hair and beauty demonstrations and a fashion show.
It will be held at the Brentwood Centre, Doddinghurst Road on January 22 and 23.
The current Miss England, Jessica Linley, will crown the first ever Miss Prom Show beauty queen at the event. The lucky winner will be automatically entered into the semi-finals of next year’s Miss England.
Demonstrations from Brentwood dance teachers Kayzar and stylists GHD will also feature throughout the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Show producer Steve Petty-Mayor said: “We’re hugely excited about this event. We’re sure that no one will be disappointed with what we have to offer for this most important occasion in every teenager’s life.”
Entry for students costs �5, with parents, over 60s and under fives all enter free. 50p from every entry fee will be donated to charity.
- 1 Love Island star Kem Cetinay says Romford's Array to open 'in three weeks'
- 2 'Foul odour': Neighbours call for action over worsening sewage stench
- 3 Home owner ordered to pay £4,726 to remove overflowing rubbish
- 4 Patient gets £12k in out-of-court settlement with Romford dental practice
- 5 Pupils equipped for 'medical emergencies' after winning first aid classes
- 6 Heritage: Tragedy at the Upminster sewage works
- 7 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower
- 8 Havering students secure places at University of Oxford summer school
- 9 People in hospital after Collier Row collision
- 10 Partner: Romford shooting verdict 'brushes police errors under the carpet'
For more information about how to enter Miss Prom Show visit http://www.missengland.info. For more information about the exhibition visit http://www.promshowessex.co.uk.