Brentwood: A man died after car crash in Shenfield today
A man died after a car crash in Shenfield this morning.
Police and ambulance were called to the crash in Shenfield Road just after 10am,
Three cars were involved and the driver of one of the cars died after a suspected heart attack. Police believe he may have been taken ill before the crash.
The man, 59, from the Cambridgeshire area, was driving a VW Passat, which was in collision with a Ford Fusion and a Ford Fiesta. The other drivers and passengers were not injured.
Police closed the road until 1pm while they investigated the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses who have not already contacted officers are asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 or via email@example.com.
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 3 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 4 Case for release of Gallows Corner upgrade funds is in pipeline, TfL says
- 5 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for east London
- 6 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 7 120-home development on Harold Hill college site approved
- 8 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 9 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 10 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend