Brentwood: A man died after car crash in Shenfield today
A man died after a car crash in Shenfield this morning.
Police and ambulance were called to the crash in Shenfield Road just after 10am,
Three cars were involved and the driver of one of the cars died after a suspected heart attack. Police believe he may have been taken ill before the crash.
The man, 59, from the Cambridgeshire area, was driving a VW Passat, which was in collision with a Ford Fusion and a Ford Fiesta. The other drivers and passengers were not injured.
Police closed the road until 1pm while they investigated the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses who have not already contacted officers are asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 3 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 4 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 7 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 8 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 9 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 10 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford