BREAKING: Winger Green re-signs for Daggers
Manager John Still reveals midfielder snubbed other clubs to rejoin Dagenham & Redbridge.
Dagenham & Redbridge have signed winger Dominic Green on a free transfer - three years after he left Victoria Road for Peterborough United.
The 22-year-old made 14 league appearances during his original 18 month spell with the club, scoring one goal.
The former Rushden & Diamonds winger has signed a two-year deal and will provide competition with Danny J Green on the club’s left-flank.
Manager John Still said: “He’s a very clever player, he’s left-footed, got good balance and can score goals.
You may also want to watch:
“He left us for big money and was available on a free transfer, it was a no-brainer.
“He wanted to come back. He had other offers, but he chose to come here and he’s taken a big drop in wages to do so. He wants to get his career back on line.
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 3 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 4 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 5 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 6 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 7 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 8 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
- 9 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 10 Local high street rewards scheme launched in Brentwood
“On the left we only have Danny Green, on the right we have Damian Scannell and Medy Elito, but we’ve had to use Jon Nurse out there, so Dominic will be good competition for Danny in an area where we were lacking some depth.”