BREAKING NEWS: Mum and toddler electrocuted after heater fell in bath in Harold Hill

A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy and his mum were electrocuted at their home after an electric heater fell in a bath, yesterday evening (January 13).

Paramedics battled to save the three-year-old boy, who was in cardiac arrest when they arrived at the home in Tennyson Road, Harold Hill, at around 8.30pm.

His mother was also in cardiac arrest but ambulance crews managed to resuscitate her.

However the 34-year-old died this morning in Queen’s Hospital, in Rom Valley Way, Romford.

The pair were Romanian


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter