BREAKING NEWS: Fatal car smash causing huge delays in M25
A FATAL car smash on the M25 between Upminster and Lakeside at 5.40am today (October 15) has caused huge tailbacks on the clockwise lane.
One person is thought to have died and another is in a critical condition at Queen’s Hospital, in Rom Valley Way, Romford, in the smash between junction 29 and 30.
A third victim is seriously ill in Basildon University Hospital, in Essex.
The Highways Agency is currently turning round vehicles stuck behind the crash, including a high number of heavy goods lorries
The road will remain closed for a “considerable time”, police said, as officers deal with the scene
You may also want to watch:
There are also delays on the anticlockwise carriageway as people slow down by the crash.
- 1 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 2 Mum-of-two's long-term home 'nightmare' amid housing crisis
- 3 Jailed: Dagenham car burglar after 100mph pursuit in Romford
- 4 Romford student receives Amazon bursary for women studying computer science
- 5 Met officers used 'excessive force' during Romford fight
- 6 Seventh person arrested in connection with fatal stabbing in Harold Wood
- 7 Sensory room in Harold Hill school gets new mural
- 8 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 9 New care unit for over 75s opens at Queen's Hospital in Romford
- 10 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood