BREAKING NEWS: Daggers sign West Bromwich Albion forward on loan
Brown moves to Victoria Road in short-term switch
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE boss John Still has continued his spree of loan signings by capturing Kayleden Brown from West Bromwich Albion, who could be joined by another new face by the end of the week.
The 18-year-old has signed on at Victoria Road until December 9 initially and follows Solomon Taiwo, Victor Palsson and fellow forward Nathaniel Pinney as short-term deals made in the past few month.
However, he may not be the only arrival before the trip to Yeovil Town on Saturday, with Still also believed to be making enquiries about another striker at a Premier League club.
Brown is regarded as a pacey, physical, left-footed forward who has won two caps for the Wales under-19 side.
You may also want to watch:
The Birmingham-born teenager is already familiar with Victoria Road, having started against the Daggers for Tranmere Rovers in the 2-2 draw between the sides in August.
See tomorrow’s Barking & Dagenham Post for full details of the Brown deal and all the latest news and interviews from Victoria Road.
- 1 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 2 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 3 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 4 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears
- 5 'My life lit up': Councillor's joy at reuniting with daughter after more than 30 years
- 6 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 7 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 8 Queen's and King George hospitals reach 10,000 vaccinated milestone
- 9 Council campaign calls on residents to take up Covid vaccine
- 10 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks