BREAKING NEWS: Daggers sign West Bromwich Albion forward on loan
Brown moves to Victoria Road in short-term switch
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE boss John Still has continued his spree of loan signings by capturing Kayleden Brown from West Bromwich Albion, who could be joined by another new face by the end of the week.
The 18-year-old has signed on at Victoria Road until December 9 initially and follows Solomon Taiwo, Victor Palsson and fellow forward Nathaniel Pinney as short-term deals made in the past few month.
However, he may not be the only arrival before the trip to Yeovil Town on Saturday, with Still also believed to be making enquiries about another striker at a Premier League club.
Brown is regarded as a pacey, physical, left-footed forward who has won two caps for the Wales under-19 side.
You may also want to watch:
The Birmingham-born teenager is already familiar with Victoria Road, having started against the Daggers for Tranmere Rovers in the 2-2 draw between the sides in August.
See tomorrow’s Barking & Dagenham Post for full details of the Brown deal and all the latest news and interviews from Victoria Road.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Woman, 52, dies in Collier Row in 'unexplained' circumstances
- 3 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 4 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 5 Boy, 15, was in 'life-threatening' condition after Upminster stabbing
- 6 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 7 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 8 Royal Mail apologises for Covid-related delays as pensioner reports no deliveries 'for weeks'
- 9 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 10 Hornchurch Covid woodland memorial gets residents' backing, survey says