BREAKING NEWS: Daggers sign West Bromwich Albion forward on loan
Brown moves to Victoria Road in short-term switch
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE boss John Still has continued his spree of loan signings by capturing Kayleden Brown from West Bromwich Albion, who could be joined by another new face by the end of the week.
The 18-year-old has signed on at Victoria Road until December 9 initially and follows Solomon Taiwo, Victor Palsson and fellow forward Nathaniel Pinney as short-term deals made in the past few month.
However, he may not be the only arrival before the trip to Yeovil Town on Saturday, with Still also believed to be making enquiries about another striker at a Premier League club.
Brown is regarded as a pacey, physical, left-footed forward who has won two caps for the Wales under-19 side.
You may also want to watch:
The Birmingham-born teenager is already familiar with Victoria Road, having started against the Daggers for Tranmere Rovers in the 2-2 draw between the sides in August.
See tomorrow’s Barking & Dagenham Post for full details of the Brown deal and all the latest news and interviews from Victoria Road.
- 1 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 2 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 3 Heritage: Is it Romford or Rumford? You decide
- 4 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 5 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 6 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 7 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 8 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 9 One teenager dead in Harold Wood triple stabbing
- 10 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?