BREAKING NEWS: Boy, 11 dies after being hit by two cars in Hornchurch
A 11-year-old boy has died after he was hit by two cars in Hornchurch yesterday.
The boy, who has not been named was struck in South End Road, Hornchurch on Sunday January 23 at around 12pm.
Police were called at around 12.05pm to reports of two cars in collision with the youngster.
Officers and London Ambulance Service (LAS) attended and the boy was taken to Queen’s Hospital in Rom Valley Way, Romford where he was confirmed dead at around 1.15pm.
The next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
Police believe they know the victim’s identity, but await formal identification.
A post-mortem examination will be held in due course.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 4 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 5 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 6 Royal Mail apologises for Covid-related delays as pensioner reports no deliveries 'for weeks'
- 7 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 8 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 9 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 10 Hornchurch Covid woodland memorial gets residents' backing, survey says
Police are appealing for witnesses and anyone with information is urged to call them on 020 8597 4874.