BREAKING NEWS: Boy, 11 dies after being hit by two cars in Hornchurch
A 11-year-old boy has died after he was hit by two cars in Hornchurch yesterday.
The boy, who has not been named was struck in South End Road, Hornchurch on Sunday January 23 at around 12pm.
Police were called at around 12.05pm to reports of two cars in collision with the youngster.
Officers and London Ambulance Service (LAS) attended and the boy was taken to Queen’s Hospital in Rom Valley Way, Romford where he was confirmed dead at around 1.15pm.
The next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
Police believe they know the victim’s identity, but await formal identification.
A post-mortem examination will be held in due course.
- 1 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 2 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 3 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 4 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 5 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 6 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 7 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 8 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions
- 9 'I've never felt so excited' - Theatre company saved from collapse
- 10 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
Police are appealing for witnesses and anyone with information is urged to call them on 020 8597 4874.