BREAKING NEWS: A person has died in a house fire in Rosebank Avenue, Hornchurch
Firefighters are currently at the scene of a fire in Hornchurch.
Crews were called at around 12.55pm today (Wednesday February 22) to reports of the blaze in Rosebank Avenue, Hornchurch.
London Ambulance’s helicopter landed in Bonington Avenue, and it is believed medics dealt with two patients rescued from the fire.
The condition of the other victim is unknown.
Emergency services have not yet released any details of the deceased.
You may also want to watch:
There are road closures around the scene, Havering Police said.
Updates to follow.
- 1 Harold Wood walkers ‘frustrated’ as ‘beyond repair’ bridge is closed
- 2 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 3 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms
- 4 Romford Town swimmer Junayna Ahmed to compete in Olympic Games
- 5 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 6 New community hub opens in Rainham 'following Harold Hill centre's success'
- 7 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 8 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 9 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 10 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould