BREAKING NEWS: A person has died in a house fire in Rosebank Avenue, Hornchurch
Firefighters are currently at the scene of a fire in Hornchurch.
Crews were called at around 12.55pm today (Wednesday February 22) to reports of the blaze in Rosebank Avenue, Hornchurch.
London Ambulance’s helicopter landed in Bonington Avenue, and it is believed medics dealt with two patients rescued from the fire.
The condition of the other victim is unknown.
Emergency services have not yet released any details of the deceased.
You may also want to watch:
There are road closures around the scene, Havering Police said.
Updates to follow.
- 1 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 2 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 5 Men questioned and 200 hours of CCTV seized after boys killed in Brentwood
- 6 Eight arrested on suspicion of murder following death of two teens
- 7 Cladding scandal: Homeowners ‘stuck’ as service charges rise
- 8 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 9 Detectives appeal for witnesses to Upminster crash involving 'stolen' van
- 10 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel