Bra-vo: Romford girls some of the bustiest in UK
WHETHER size matters or not is still up for debate but one thing is for sure – Romford girls are some the bustiest in Britain.
The town is one of three in Essex to bounce into the top ten areas where giant J and K cup bras are snapped up the most.
Lakeside and Basildon were also heavily featured in the Uk’s breast league, which was topped by central London and followed by Glasgow, Manchester and Birmingham.
Fashion experts say the county has been buoyed up by an unfair advantage as its inhabitants are more likely to have boob enhancing surgey and cite Essex reality TV stars Chantelle Houghton, Jodie Marsh and Amy Childs as examples.
But Debenhams spokeswoman Michelle Dowdall said: “‘Our bigger bust sales indicate a clear regional split, with most of the top ten being either very north or south - and very little in between.”
The survey is based on sales of the J and K cups in Debenham’s stores and follows the launch of Bravissimo’s L-cup range and last year’s KK-cup.
- 1 Woman who 'glued neighbour's door shut' ordered to pay over £600
- 2 Tributes to former Hornchurch, Dagenham, Wealdstone and Hendon forward Marvin Morgan
- 3 'Everybody wanted to be in his company': Tributes paid to popular Romford postman
- 4 Murder investigation continues after man found dead after disturbance in Rainham
- 5 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 6 Farming family to be evicted from Upminster land they worked for a century
- 7 Pupils explore great outdoors at primary's 'forest school'
- 8 'I thought I was dying': Havering mayor and deputy catch Covid
- 9 Wheelchair user's 'disgust' at borough's pavements after park visit ends with hour wait for ambulance
- 10 ‘If it’s happening, it’s a concern’: Hornchurch's surprise at claims Havering is at risk of far-right activity