Bra-vo: Romford girls some of the bustiest in UK
WHETHER size matters or not is still up for debate but one thing is for sure – Romford girls are some the bustiest in Britain.
The town is one of three in Essex to bounce into the top ten areas where giant J and K cup bras are snapped up the most.
Lakeside and Basildon were also heavily featured in the Uk’s breast league, which was topped by central London and followed by Glasgow, Manchester and Birmingham.
Fashion experts say the county has been buoyed up by an unfair advantage as its inhabitants are more likely to have boob enhancing surgey and cite Essex reality TV stars Chantelle Houghton, Jodie Marsh and Amy Childs as examples.
But Debenhams spokeswoman Michelle Dowdall said: “‘Our bigger bust sales indicate a clear regional split, with most of the top ten being either very north or south - and very little in between.”
You may also want to watch:
The survey is based on sales of the J and K cups in Debenham’s stores and follows the launch of Bravissimo’s L-cup range and last year’s KK-cup.
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 3 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 4 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 5 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 6 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 7 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 8 12 Estates: How is the regeneration programme progressing?
- 9 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 10 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor