Bra-vo: Romford girls some of the bustiest in UK
WHETHER size matters or not is still up for debate but one thing is for sure – Romford girls are some the bustiest in Britain.
The town is one of three in Essex to bounce into the top ten areas where giant J and K cup bras are snapped up the most.
Lakeside and Basildon were also heavily featured in the Uk’s breast league, which was topped by central London and followed by Glasgow, Manchester and Birmingham.
Fashion experts say the county has been buoyed up by an unfair advantage as its inhabitants are more likely to have boob enhancing surgey and cite Essex reality TV stars Chantelle Houghton, Jodie Marsh and Amy Childs as examples.
But Debenhams spokeswoman Michelle Dowdall said: “‘Our bigger bust sales indicate a clear regional split, with most of the top ten being either very north or south - and very little in between.”
You may also want to watch:
The survey is based on sales of the J and K cups in Debenham’s stores and follows the launch of Bravissimo’s L-cup range and last year’s KK-cup.
- 1 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 2 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 3 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 4 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 5 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 6 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 7 'It's appalling' - Frustration over persistent Collier Row water leak
- 8 One teenager dead in Harold Wood triple stabbing
- 9 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 10 Memorial bench at hospital honours 'well-loved' medic