Queen’s Hospital charity to hold afternoon tea to raise money for its women’s cancer services
- Credit: Google Maps
Enjoy an afternoon tea with delicious treats, a glass of bubbly and entertainment to raise money for vital women’s cancer services at the borough’s hospital trust.
The King George and Queen's Hospital charity will be hosting fundraising afternoon Tea For 2 at Warley Park Golf Club, Magpie Lane, Warley, on Thursday, September 19, from 12.30-3pm.
There will also be talks from inspirational speakers Sara Mudhar, who trekked to Base Camp Everest, and will be displaying her Moonwalk bras for a charity walk and women's health physiotherapist Sarah Tellor about staying strong and the menopause.
Tickets for the event costs £25 per person.
Residents can purchase tickets by calling available from 01708 503494 or email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Stacey English from the King George and Queen's Hospital charity said: "This will be a great afternoon out so get the girls together and help to raise funds for Women's Cancer Services."
- 1 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 2 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 3 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 4 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 7 From the town hall: The fight against Covid-19 continues in Havering
- 8 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 9 Heritage: How greyhound enthusiast's 1960s betting coup failed
- 10 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal