Boro better for boss
Martin pleased with progress
BORO produced the improved display manager Paul Martin was looking for to beat Waltham Forest 2-0 in the FA Trophy.
And their reward in Monday’s draw was a trip to Southern League outfit AFC Totton.
Martin said: “It was nothing spectacular. We changed our formation, going 4-3-3, and we got it right.
“It was comfortable in the end, but it should’ve been 4-0 or 5-0.
You may also want to watch:
“The bonus is the prize money (�2,200). It’s much-needed at the club and we’ve fallen early before.
“Totton are in an equivalent league to us and on paper it looks like we’re not too far away, so I think we’ve got a chance.”
- 1 Watch police break up 20-person Hornchurch baby shower
- 2 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 3 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 4 Can you help find Ricky Wellington, last seen on January 22 in Hornchurch?
- 5 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 6 Havering Council looking for residents to become Covid marshals
- 7 Romford cancer patient describes impact of Covid pandemic on mental health
- 8 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 9 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 10 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57