Boro aim to down Swifts
Martin targetting play-offs
ROMFORD boss Paul Martin says his side are hungry for a play-off place in Ryman One North.
Boro welcome Heybridge Swifts to Mill Field tonight, looking to maintain their impressive start to the league season.
Chris Barry could come into the squad after his return from Grays, but Ricki Mackin is unavailable.
Martin said: “The boys have got the belief at the moment. We’re getting wins and draws without playing well and we’re hungry for the play-offs.
You may also want to watch:
“We can play different formations and look strong whatever.
“Heybridge have got a dangerous striker. You see his name on the scoresheet on a regular basis, but we’ll look at that and try and do a job.
- 1 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 2 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 3 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 4 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 5 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 6 Netball club in 4,700 mile fundraising challenge to buy tablet for school or care home
- 7 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 8 Sunflower Suite at Queen's Hospital chosen for this year's Christine Willett Trust donation
- 9 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 10 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
“We need to find that little bit more attacking-wise. Our defence has been solid all season, we’ve only conceded five in the league, and we’ve only had two losses in 14, so it’s not bad is it!
“I can’t see why we can’t stay up there all season.”