Bond returns to Watford
Goalkeeper ends his loan spell with Dagenham & Redbridge
Watford have recalled goalkeeper Jonathan Bond from his loan spell with Dagenham & Redbridge.
Bond joined the League Two side when regular number one Chris Lewington served a two-match suspension last month and the 18-year-old went on to make five appearances – keeping two clean sheets.
The Welsh under-19 international was due to return to Vicarage Road on Sunday, but Watford have activated a clause in the loan agreement to recall Bond after 28 days.
Daggers boss John Still said: “Jonathan Bond came in when we had the problem with Chris Lewington’s suspension and he came in for a month with the likelihood being that he’d return after that month.
You may also want to watch:
“So I’d like to thank Jonathan for his contribution, he did really well for us at a difficult time and we wish him the best of luck for the future.”
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 3 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 4 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Romford drama students to feature alongside celebrities in new WW2 film
- 6 Severe flooding in Havering and Dagenham as "tornado" hits Barking
- 7 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 8 Primary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 9 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’
- 10 Harold Wood protest against proposed Gallows Corner homes