‘Bob Dylan’ photographed on Ardleigh Green telephone exchange box
- Credit: Archant
You’ve seen clouds form faces, and heard of portraits on toast, but musicians on telephone exchange boxes may be new to you.
A keen-eyed photographer caught music legend Bob Dylan appear on a well-worn green box in Ardleigh Green Road, Ardleigh Green.
Tracey Dunn was a passenger in her sister’s car as they were on their way to visit family in Romford when she spotted the “peculiar” sight.
Ms Dunn, who now lives in Liverpool, said: “I was in the passenger side and I just spotted it. It was amazing.
“If you really look at the world you see these things everywhere but I wouldn’t go as far as to say it was a message from Bob.”
You may also want to watch:
The corroded electrical box strikes a remarkable resemblance to a ‘60s Dylan.
Whether it really is Dylan, who is now 73 and touring Australia, is uncertain.
- 1 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 2 New rapid testing sites open in Romford and Upminster
- 3 Man jailed for drug offences and violent assaults in Romford flat
- 4 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 5 CCTV cameras to enforce new lorry ban through Rainham village
- 6 One teenager dead in Harold Hill double stabbing
- 7 Family of Harvey Tyrrell campaigning for stricter pub safety laws
- 8 New venture for Hornchurch MasterChef hairdresser
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
But keep your eyes pealed as the answer, my friend, may be blowin’ in the wind.
Have you ever seen faces in peculiar places? Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.