Bingham and Scott still out as Daggers prepare for FA Cup
Dagenham & Redbridge boss John Still knows his side face an uphill struggle at League One Bournemouth.
Dagenham & Redbridge take a break from league action as they make the trip to League One side AFC Bournemouth in the first round of the FA Cup tomorrow.
The Cherries have picked up drastically since former boss Eddie Howe was re-appointed as manager earlier this month.
And though wary of the challenge his side faces, Still knows the form book can be thrown right out of the window in FA Cup matches.
“Every draw you would like to be at home, but as far as I am concerned it is the FA Cup. Whatever happens, happens and there is always going to be some shock.
You may also want to watch:
“If sides play to form then there would never be any shocks.
“They have picked up considerably since Eddie Howe has gone back there and it is always going to be a tough place to go.”
- 1 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 2 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 3 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould
- 4 Harold Wood walkers ‘frustrated’ as ‘beyond repair’ bridge is closed
- 5 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 6 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms
- 7 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 8 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 9 Romford Town swimmer Junayna Ahmed to compete in Olympic Games
- 10 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
But both midfielder Billy Bingham and Josh Scott are ruled out having not returned to training as expected last week following groin and knee problems respectively.