5 of the best burger joints in east London
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A bun stuffed with a juicy patty laden with cheese and dripping with sauce, served with hot salty fries - anytime is a good time for a burger. Here’s where to find the very best in east London.
It might bill itself as a “casual steakhouse” but it also offers a range of tasty burgers, from a smoked barbecue brisket with homemade barbecue source to a cornflake chicken burger that’s a great option if beef isn’t really your thing. It offers a lunchtime value menu Monday to Saturday.
Loaded Burger serves every possible type of burger. It also serves appetizers such as nachos, onion rings and wings, with a giant rib dish also available.
You may also want to watch:
Classic 1950s-style chrome-and-neon diner with counter stools. For burgers, hot dogs and milkshakes. Open Monday to Wednesday 11am until 3pm; Thursday and Friday 11am until 6pm and Saturday and Sunday 10.30am until 6pm.
- 1 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 2 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 3 Weekly Covid cases across east London revealed
- 4 Deep clean of Havering aims to get streets 'back to how they should be’
- 5 Mum opens Romford juice van to offer healthy snacks and drinks for kids
- 6 'Gentle giant' driven propped up on van's floor with serious head injury, inquest hears
- 7 'Cover up or terrible mistake?': Family told hostel death inquest will not take place
- 8 Gidea Park school to celebrate 100th birthday
- 9 Hornchurch pub licensing meeting postponed due to 'possibly prejudicial' email
- 10 Hornchurch man ‘lucky’ for rare disorder diagnosis, thanks to junior doctor
There’s no shortage of burger options at Westsfield (Five Guys, Gourmet Burger Kitchen) and Shake Shack are currently open for pick-ups and deliveries. Bankable American-style burgers and hot dogs and calorific drinks, desserts and sides.
The Greedy Cow
Currently only open for take-aways and delivery, this gourmet burger and steak restaurant has plenty of choice. Vegetarians can choose from three options, while meat eaters can sample a host of burgers including kangaroo, wagyu beef or a spicy Jamaican.