5 of the best burger joints in east London
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A bun stuffed with a juicy patty laden with cheese and dripping with sauce, served with hot salty fries - anytime is a good time for a burger. Here’s where to find the very best in east London.
It might bill itself as a “casual steakhouse” but it also offers a range of tasty burgers, from a smoked barbecue brisket with homemade barbecue source to a cornflake chicken burger that’s a great option if beef isn’t really your thing. It offers a lunchtime value menu Monday to Saturday.
Loaded Burger serves every possible type of burger. It also serves appetizers such as nachos, onion rings and wings, with a giant rib dish also available.
You may also want to watch:
Classic 1950s-style chrome-and-neon diner with counter stools. For burgers, hot dogs and milkshakes. Open Monday to Wednesday 11am until 3pm; Thursday and Friday 11am until 6pm and Saturday and Sunday 10.30am until 6pm.
- 1 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 2 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 3 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 4 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 5 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 6 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 7 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions
- 8 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 9 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 10 One teenager dead in Harold Wood triple stabbing
There’s no shortage of burger options at Westsfield (Five Guys, Gourmet Burger Kitchen) and Shake Shack are currently open for pick-ups and deliveries. Bankable American-style burgers and hot dogs and calorific drinks, desserts and sides.
The Greedy Cow
Currently only open for take-aways and delivery, this gourmet burger and steak restaurant has plenty of choice. Vegetarians can choose from three options, while meat eaters can sample a host of burgers including kangaroo, wagyu beef or a spicy Jamaican.