Barking, Havering and Redbridge hospitals trust holds AGM tonight
- Credit: Archant
The trust that runs Queen’s and King George hospitals is tonight holding its annual general meeting.
Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust (BHRUT) will host the event between 6pm and 8pm at its Goodmayes hospital on Barley Lane. It will provide an opportunity for members of the public to hear about key developments over the last year, including the launch of its improvement plan, the trust said.
BHRUT drew up the plan after a Care Quality Commission inspection last December placed it in special measures and ordered it to improve care.
During tonight’s meeting, there will the chance to put questions to the Trust’s board, which also holds its annual meeting today - at 1pm
Both meetings take place in the Lecture Theatre, James Fawcett Education Centre, King George Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Parking is free in the patients’ car park.
- 1 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 2 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 3 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 4 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 5 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 6 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 7 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions
- 8 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 9 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 10 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?