Barking & Dagenham Post presents... ‘Dagger Factor’
Are you interested in writing a weekly column for us about Dagenham & Redbridge?
The Barking & Dagenham Post is looking for a talented Daggers fan who is keen to contribute to extensive coverage of Dagenham & Redbridge.
The ideal person will be someone who attends nearly all home games and also gets to as many away matches as they can as well. Most importantly however, we’re looking for someone passionate about all things Daggers and keen to represent the attitudes of the fans at Victoria Road.
We are looking for someone to write a weekly blog following the weekend’s action. Although an unpaid role, your work would feature on our website and, if popular, could be incorporated in the Barking & Dagenham Post every Wednesday.
If you are interested, please e-mail me at email@example.com with a 100-200 word sample of your writing. It can be about any aspect of Dagenham & Redbridge’s season so far.
You may also want to watch:
Please also include your name and a couple of small details as to why you feel you’d be most suitable.
Hopefully this strikes a chord with a few of you and I look forward to reading your responses over the coming days!
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 3 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 4 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 5 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 6 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 7 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 8 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 9 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 10 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array