Award-winning dance music festival returns to Upminster
- Credit: Archant
From winning Best New Festival at the UK Festival Awards 2013, We Are FSTVL returns for its third year bigger and better then ever, drawing in some of the best electronic acts from around the world.
Taking place this Saturday and Sunday at the Field of Dreams at Upminster’s Damyns Hall Aerodrome, it promises to be a weekend packed with the best in energising dance music.
The Main stage will see superstars Carl Cox, Steve Angelo, Gorgon City, Seth Troxler and many more working the decks over the May weekend. With a total of eight stages pumping out the best electronic music, from thumping house hits to drum and bass bangers in the hospitality tent.
VIP ticket holders can enjoy the likes of MK and Mark Knight in the VIP Village on Sunday, who returns after a stellar set last year.
Taking advantage of the explosion of quality street food and pop-up restaurants across London and the south east in recent years, We Are’s street market will be serving a range of world cuisines across breakfast, lunch and dinner to hungry music fans.
You may also want to watch:
Karl Peppitt, who went to the festival last year, said: “It’s great having such a fantastic line-up on my doorstep.
“Last year Fatboy Slim finished off the weekend with one of the best performances I have ever seen.
- 1 Firefighters fight car alight in Romford
- 2 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 3 From 100 steps to 10,000: Romford woman tackles serious health issues by losing third of body weight
- 4 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 5 BID installs wall of evergreen plants to ‘welcome people’ to Romford
- 6 Love Island star Kem Cetinay says Romford's Array to open 'in three weeks'
- 7 Romford neighbours' outrage over ‘bonkers’ £20,000 council bill
- 8 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 9 'We had no idea how big he was': 11lb 4oz baby born at Romford hospital
- 10 'Stay strong': West Ham footballers send messages to fan with cancer
“I’m really excited to see what the festival brings this year.”
At the time of going to press, Saturday tickets were close to selling out, with a limited amount remaining for the Sunday also. For full details visit wearefstvl.com.