ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- Credit: The Mercury Shopping Centre
Two cash machines which were removed from a Romford shopping centre will be reinstalled in a "more prominent location".
This week, the Mercury Shopping Centre called on the public to contact ATM provider NoteMachine to tell it how important the ATMs are.
According to the centre's manager Spencer Hawken, the ATMs were used roughly every minute between 11am and 3pm.
Following a meeting with NoteMachine today (October 27), Spencer said the ATMs will be refitted in locations "making it easier for customers".
He said an ATM will be installed by Wilko, alongside one "near the toilets on level one" and "another new one in a more prominent location in Asda".
NoteMachine's spokesperson also confirmed it will be reinstalling the cash machines.
An installation date has not yet been set, but NoteMachine’s spokesperson said it is “working hard to get this resolved as soon as possible”.
- 1 Farming family to be evicted from Upminster land they worked for a century
- 2 ‘If it’s happening, it’s a concern’: Hornchurch's surprise at claims Havering is at risk of far-right activity
- 3 'Everybody wanted to be in his company': Tributes paid to popular Romford postman
- 4 Man found dead following 'group disturbance' in Rainham
- 5 Murder investigation launched after man found dead in Rainham
- 6 Romford shopping centre to host more than 50 events in run up to Christmas
- 7 Hornchurch man sentenced for child exploitation and animal porn
- 8 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 9 'I feel ignored': Mum of three speaks out about bid to escape cramped housing
- 10 School submits plans to demolish sports hall and build multi-million pound replacement