Artists showcase their work at Hornchurch theatre
Some of Havering’s best artists had the chance to show off their skills at the Queen’s Theatre.
Havering Contemporary Women Artists displayed their work at the Cafe Gallery at the theatre in Billet Lane, Hornchurch from Monday May 28 to Sunday June 10.
The exhibition featured a wide range of styles and topical subjects including the Olympics and the Diamond Jubilee celebrations.
Artist Jessica Watson, who displayed her work in the exhibition said: “The cafe is a fantastic venue to leisurely enjoy the work, with great light and a feeling of space giving the perfect backdrop to the paintings.”
The group, which consists of artists from East London and Essex, formed by a group of friends.
You may also want to watch:
They display their work in Havering and in venues in Essex.
For more information about the group visit www.hcwomenartists.yolasite.com
- 1 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 2 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 3 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 4 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 5 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 6 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 7 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 8 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 9 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 10 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'