Are you the new Face of Essex?
PUBLISHED: 17:49 11 November 2011 | UPDATED: 10:17 05 April 2012
The Recorder/Uppercut is on the look out for the new Face of Essex – the next “It Girl” to set the modelling world alight.
Trevor Vale, owner of Uppercut Hair Group, which has six local salons, said: We are looking for someone who not only looks good but who has a great personality.
She will like the attention and pampering most girls dream of including having her hair styled, dressing up and having her picture taken and will represent Uppercut, the Recorder and RAGE Models.
The Face of Essex will take part in photoshoots, fashion shows, promotions and advertising and feature in the Recorder next year for social and charity engagements.
If youre aged 16 to 30 and think youve got what it takes, fill in the form on this page and send it with your picture to: Romford Recorder, 539 High Road, Ilford, IG1 1UD, or upload your picture at www. romfordrecorder.co.uk and follow the links.
Thirty finalists will be chosen, six by readers votes and 24 by a judging panel.
Entries close March 2.
- A year-long modelling contract with top agency RAGE Model Management
- A centre spread in the Recorder;
- 400 of clothes from Choice Design Wear
- A delicious meal for two and VIP tickets at Brickyard
- A chauffeur driven limo for the night from LA Stretch Limos
- Six-months free membership at Virgin Active Spa vouchers
- One year's free hairdressing at Uppercut
- One year membership to Talent Talks
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Romford Recorder. Click the link in the orange box above for details.