Welcome to our new website
- Credit: Archant
This year has been a momentous and turbulent year for every member of our community and the coronavirus pandemic has made reliable, up-to-date and balanced local news more vital than ever.
With more and more people relying on online news sources for the latest information, we want your experience of our website to be as fast, intuitive, and seamless as possible.
That’s why we have relaunched a new, mobile-friendly site that's easy to navigate and quick to load.
Our future plans also include a feature that will allow our readers to share their community news more easily and directly as we continue to be an important touchstone for the people of east London.
Editor Lindsay Jones said: "Over the past few years our websites have become the go to place for people looking for breaking news in the region and they are attracting a bigger audience than ever before.
You may also want to watch:
"For some time, therefore, we have been keen to give readers a better experience and I'm delighted we have been able to relaunch our websites today.”
We hope you like the new look.
- 1 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 2 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 3 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 4 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 5 From the town hall: The fight against Covid-19 continues in Havering
- 6 Sadly, this isn't a funny column
- 7 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 8 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 9 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 10 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients