Afternoon of craft at Queen’s Theatre, Hornchurch
- Credit: Archant
Residents can enjoy a fun afternoon of crafts at the Queen’s Theatre.
The theatre in Billet Lane, Hornchurch will be holding the event on June 8 from 10am to 3pm.
Visitors can look forward to a range of demonstrations taking place throughout the day.
Activities include knitting, face painting, nail art and lots more.
At the end of the day, all of the knitted patches from the day will be sewn into blankets for the children from the Kas Care charity, which caters for children who have no immune system due to illness and therefore find it hard to keep warm.
You may also want to watch:
The aim is to create a blanket so big that all the children can share it.
The theatre cafe will also be open so you can enjoy a cup of tea while you knit.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 5 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 6 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Kem Cetinay’s Array restaurant to host Halloween 'ball'
- 9 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
- 10 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
For more information or to book a stall, please contact Steph at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Queens Theatre website. Further information can be found by logging on to Facebook or Twitter and searching for ‘the great knit’.