Aesthetics of Essex, Upminster, staff will take part in sponsored skydive for St Francis Hospice
- Credit: Archant
Three staff from an Upminster beauty clinic are taking the plunge for St Francis Hospice.
Amanda Stokes, Sarah McFarland and Danielle Price, who work at Aesthetics of Essex in Howard Road, will take part in a sponsored skydive for the Havering-atte-Bower charity on June 16 in Kent.
Danielle said: “We wanted to do something to raise money for the hospice as we’ve all known people who have received care from the wonderful staff.
“The skydive was the next big event so we signed up to take part.
“We also thought a fundraiser the week before would be great – so we have a live singer and a DJ donating their time to entertain us, and local businesses have been donating raffle prizes.
You may also want to watch:
“The club 2004 has donated its premises for free.
“Everybody who donates anything will get a mention and we’d like to thank them in advance.”
- 1 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 2 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 3 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 4 Family 'sleeps with one ear open' after repeated flooding in heavy rain
- 5 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 6 Disruptions to watch out for in and around Havering next week
- 7 Still no progress on plans for new health hub at St George's Hospital site
- 8 'I don't feel safe': Mother who uses wheelchair calls for suitable home
- 9 Fire and highwaymen: The history of Hornchurch's old archway
- 10 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
The evening will take place at Club 2004 in Station Lane, Hornchurch, on Friday, June 7.
Children and adults are welcome to the event, which will include face painting, a disco, buffet and raffle. Tickets are £5 each and are available from the clinic.