Abu Ogogo the latest Dagger to re-sign for club
Abu Ogogo has put pen to paper on a new three-year deal at Victoria Road, becoming the fourth player in quick succession to sign a long-term contract at Dagenham & Redbridge.
Abu Ogogo has become the latest player to commit his future to Dagenham & Redbridge for another three seasons.
A verbal agreement had been reached by Daggers boss John Still and the 22-year-old in May and now the deal has been rubber stamped.
Still was delighted to capture the former Arsenal youngster for the foreseeable future.
“Abs has obviously been an established player here and we’ve seen his performances continue to grow over the years,” Still told the club website.
You may also want to watch:
“He’s also grown as a person and with his contract coming to an end we were negotiating for a while and we’re delighted that he’s signed another three years here.
“I also think that he has become what a lot of people have become in the past and that is a True Dagger.”
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 3 Case for release of Gallows Corner upgrade funds is in pipeline, TfL says
- 4 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 5 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for east London
- 6 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 7 120-home development on Harold Hill college site approved
- 8 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 9 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 10 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’
Ogogo follows closely in the footsteps of striker Brian Woodall who agreed a new contract extension on Monday, while others in the past week who has signed a new deal are youngsters Dwight Gayle and Billy Bingham.