30 firefighters tackling blaze at industrial estate in Ferry Lane, Rainham
More than 30 fire fighters are tackling a blaze at an industrial estate in Rainham.
Firefighters were called to the site at 10.30 and 30 fire engines are at the scene.
The fire took hold in a recycling plant at the site and is still being tackled.
There have been reports that smoke from the blaze can be seen from as far away as Canary Wharf.
Crews from Wennington, Barking, Dagenham and Hornchurch are at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Are you in the area? Call 020 8477 3796 or send us your pictures through london.iwitness24.co.uk.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 4 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 5 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 6 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 7 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 8 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 9 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould
- 10 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault