No one is allowed to enter a Romford shop for three months following reports of anti-social behaviour.
The decision follows the Metropolitan Police’s application for a closure notice last Tuesday (July 28), temporarily preventing customers from entering RM Mini Market on Fairview Parade.
The initial order prohibits access to all members of the public until Wednesday (July 30).
However, after the case was taken to Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on the Wednesday, it was decided that a three month closure order would be in place.
The order states it is satisfied that a person has or is likely to engage in "disorderly, offensive or criminal behaviour on the premises."
It also said the order was on the basis that the premises are likely to result in "serious nuisance to members of the public."
A notice reads: "The order is necessary to prevent the behaviour, nuisance or disorder from continuing, recurring or occurring.
"The court orders that RM Minimarket, 1, Fairview Parade, Romford, RM77AS be closed and no further entry will be allowed for the period of three months form the date of this order.
"The occupier will therefore be required to find alternative accommodation."
Anyone remaining on or entering the premises will be committing an offence and can be arrested.
If found guilty, they are liable to imprisonment or a fine.
Police previously said they had reasonable grounds to believe the premises had resulted in "nuisance" to members of the public or disorder in the surrounding area.
The order is currently set to expire on October 28 this year at 11.59pm.
Share