Inside £2.8m Upminster country estate with paddocks and 'dog room'
- Credit: Beresfords Country & Village
A country estate in Upminster complete with its own orangery and equestrian facilities is up for sale.
Calflands Farm on Tomkyns Lane, on the market for £2.8 million, is set over eight acres of land and includes seven stables, a "dog room" and chicken run.
Alongside the impressive main house, there is a detached three-bedroom cottage and several outbuildings.
Sold by Beresfords Country and Village, the main residence has three reception rooms, a kitchen, orangery and four bedrooms.
Built in 2010, it features exposed oak timbers, vaulted ceilings, a wood-burning stove and stone floors.
The bespoke kitchen offers a moveable island, Aga, and a wine fridge.
Upstairs, the master bedroom comes complete with vaulted ceiling features, a dressing room and an en-suite bathroom.
- 1 Man stabbed in head in reported Hornchurch robbery
- 2 Nude cycle ride supporting cyclists' safety and body positivity to come to Romford
- 3 Jailed: Woman raped by two men in 'depraved' set-up
- 4 Supermarket giant Aldi confirms construction of new Romford store is ‘progressing well’
- 5 Local election 2022: HRA and Labour form new Havering administration
- 6 'Transformational’: What is the Elizabeth line and what does it mean for Havering?
- 7 'Redundant’ Hornchurch office space being eyed for new one-bedroom home
- 8 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in east London
- 9 Met Police reportedly 'scrutinising CCTV' in Havering electoral fraud investigation
- 10 Former Upminster farmer hopes to buy back land, but is wary of price going 'up and up and up'
There are two further bedrooms with en-suites, a fourth bedroom and family bathroom, underfloor heating and CCTV security.
Outside, the equestrian facilities have their own water supply and power. There are seven stables, a tack room and store, a workshop and shower room.
For pampered pups, there is a dog room and shower, heated kennels and greenhouse.
Also on the grounds are a poultry run, kennel and summerhouse with power and wifi.
For more information see beresfords.co.uk.