Romford's most and least expensive streets, according to HM Land Registry study
- Credit: Goggle Maps
The most and least expensive streets in Romford have been identified, according to a property company's study.
Property Solvers said it used HM Land Registry data to pinpoint the highest and lowest average property prices for streets that have had over three sales since early 2016.
The findings place Links Avenue in Romford as the most expensive street across RM1-RM7 postcodes.
According to the data, over the past five years’ in Links Avenue, five properties sold for an average of £1,022,000, with a further three selling for an average of £1,020,000.
The next most expensive street is listed as Crossways, where during this same period, five properties sold for an average of £941,666.
In Hornford Way, the stats showed five properties had sold over a five-year period for an average of £915,200.
The least expensive street in Romford, according to the cumulative data, is High Road, Chadwell Heath - where since early 2016 five properties sold for an average of £91,599.
- 1 Man stabbed in head in reported Hornchurch robbery
- 2 Nude cycle ride supporting cyclists' safety and body positivity to come to Romford
- 3 'Redundant’ Hornchurch office space being eyed for new one-bedroom home
- 4 Jailed: Woman raped by two men in 'depraved' set-up
- 5 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in east London
- 6 Supermarket giant Aldi confirms construction of new Romford store is ‘progressing well’
- 7 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Havering
- 8 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 9 Former Upminster farmer hopes to buy back land, but is wary of price going 'up and up and up'
- 10 Local election 2022: HRA and Labour form new Havering administration
Following behind is Cunningham Close, where 16 properties had been bought for an average of £122, 375.
According to the data, South Street is the third least expensive street, with three properties selling at an average of more than £124,800.