Grand designs: £4m country estate on sale in Brentwood
- Credit: Beresfords Country & Village
An extraordinary country estate set within 23 acres of private land is up for sale in Brentwood.
Foxburrows in Great Warley is an impressive four-bedroom detached home with four reception rooms and a leisure complex.
Located around two miles from Brentwood Station, commuters can be at London Liverpool Street in just 35 minutes.
The gated property, sold by Beresfords Country & Village, is fitted with a host of luxuries including a Sonos sound system, CCTV and underfloor heating.
The Brentwood mansion has eight acres of formal gardens and a detached quadruple garage.
Perfect for country living, Foxburrows has two cloakrooms and a boot room to leave muddy shoes in after exploring the grounds.
The four en-suite bedrooms are reached via a sweeping staircase, and the master is complete with "his and hers" private dressing areas.
- 1 Man stabbed in head in reported Hornchurch robbery
- 2 Nude cycle ride supporting cyclists' safety and body positivity to come to Romford
- 3 'Redundant’ Hornchurch office space being eyed for new one-bedroom home
- 4 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in east London
- 5 Jailed: Woman raped by two men in 'depraved' set-up
- 6 Supermarket giant Aldi confirms construction of new Romford store is ‘progressing well’
- 7 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Havering
- 8 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 9 Former Upminster farmer hopes to buy back land, but is wary of price going 'up and up and up'
- 10 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
Adjacent to the main house is a leisure building which can be used as a gym, yoga studio, office space or annex accommodation.
In addition, a summer house building could "provide your pooches with a home of their own", according to estate agent Beresfords.
Data from property site Rightmove shows properties in Brentwood sold for an average price of £582,007 over the last year.