Police car crashes outside of Hornchurch station
- Credit: Archant
A police car crashed with a 4x4 pick up truck outside of Hornchurch train station on Saturday morning.
The incident happened at around 7.30am in Station Lane on Saturday (February 24).
According to a police spokeswoman the emergency response vehicle collided with a 4x4 pick up truck.
They said that PC in the vehicle was checked over at Queen’s Hospital in Romford before later being discharged before the end of their shift.
The spokeswoman said that the officer suffered bruising and minor injuries and said that the other party involved in the crash was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
Nicky Cook, 38, of Straight Road, Romford said that he was getting off the bus and was going onto the underground when he saw the incident.
He said: “I saw it as I was getting off the bus, I didn’t see what happened.
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 3 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 4 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 5 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 6 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 7 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 8 12 Estates: How is the regeneration programme progressing?
- 9 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 10 'It was amazing': Birthday surprise vintage bus tour for woman with Down's syndrome
“I was just concerned about whoever had been involved in the crash and hoped that they were okay.”