Police car crashes outside of Hornchurch station
- Credit: Archant
A police car crashed with a 4x4 pick up truck outside of Hornchurch train station on Saturday morning.
The incident happened at around 7.30am in Station Lane on Saturday (February 24).
According to a police spokeswoman the emergency response vehicle collided with a 4x4 pick up truck.
They said that PC in the vehicle was checked over at Queen’s Hospital in Romford before later being discharged before the end of their shift.
The spokeswoman said that the officer suffered bruising and minor injuries and said that the other party involved in the crash was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
Nicky Cook, 38, of Straight Road, Romford said that he was getting off the bus and was going onto the underground when he saw the incident.
He said: “I saw it as I was getting off the bus, I didn’t see what happened.
- 1 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 2 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 4 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 5 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 6 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 7 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 8 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 9 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 10 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
“I was just concerned about whoever had been involved in the crash and hoped that they were okay.”