Havering Remembrance Day 2013: List of services
- Credit: Archant
Services are being held across Havering leading up to Remembrance Day to commemorate members of the armed forces who have died in the line of duty.
The Recorder will have photographers out and about to capture events, which will be attended by veterans, scout and guide groups and local dignitaries.
If you would like to submit photos, please email them in large resolution to email@example.com.
On Sunday November 10, there will be a parade from Western Road to Coronation Gardens at 10:30am. This will be followed by a service at the war memorial in Coronation Gardens at 10:55am.
A parade will take place on Sunday November 10 at 10:15am from the car park by Mecca Bingo, High Street, to the war memorial. A short wreath laying service will take place at 10:40am, followed by a service in St Andrew’s Church at 11:15am.
- 1 TfL confirms plan to 'strengthen' Gallows Corner flyover 'for many generations to come'
- 2 Man charged with murder of 'loving father' from Romford
- 3 Shop worker racially abused in Brentwood Tesco
- 4 Property spotlight: The origins of Havering’s planned garden city
- 5 Family pays tribute to 'genuine soul' fatally stabbed on birthday weekend
- 6 Man dies after Romford car park incident
- 7 'No one ever consulted me': Rejected microbrewery owner raises questions after application knocked back
- 8 Stakeholders' silence over Romford's The Liberty sale reports
- 9 Estate agency opens first Havering branch in Hornchurch
- 10 Cranham woman ‘near to tears’ after 7.5-hour wait with painful tooth infection
On Sunday November 10 the two-minute silence will be observed at 11am at Elm Park Royal British Legion, Maylands Avenue, before a parade to St Nicholas Church for a service starting at 11:15am.
There will be a service on Sunday November 10 at 10:40am at The Good Shepherd Church in Collier Row Lane.
On Sunday November 10 there will be a parade at 10:40am from Upminster and Cranham Royal British Legion in St Mary’s Lane, Upminster, to the war memorial where a short service will take place at 11:00am. This will be followed by a service at 11:10am at St Laurence Parish Church in Corbets Tey Road.
There will be a parade on Sunday November 10 from Saint George’s Church Centre, Chippenham Road, to the war memorial at 10:30am. This will be followed by a service at the war memorial.
On Sunday November 10 there will be a parade at 10:15am from the Working Men’s Club, Upminster Road South, to the war memorial where a short service will be held.
A service will be held in the Memorial Hall in Gubbins Lane at 10:30am on Sunday November 10. This will be followed by a short parade to St Peter’s Church, where a service will be held.
On Monday 11 November at 10.45am, there will be a service organised by the Royal Naval Association and the Royal British Legion held at the western end of Romford Market between the Lloyds and Co-op banks.